Lay Workers' and Children Preachers' Training
August, 09 2017
Seventh-day Adventist Conference Centre, Mt. Salem, Montego Bay, St. James
Kindly note the following details regarding the training:
- The Lay Workers Training is for Sabbath School Superintendents and Teachers, Bible Workers and Lay Preachers.
- For the Child Preachers’ Training, the children must be between 10 -15 years of age.
- Registration begins at 2:00 p.m. The program begins at 7:00 p.m. The cost for the Training is $2,500.00 per delegate and $2,000.00 for 3 or more from the same church.
- Please select four (4) individuals for Lay Workers’ Training from your church – two (2) Bible Workers, one (1) Sabbath School Personnel, and one (1) Lay Preacher and submit their names along with the payment.
- Each child should take a sermon with the theme “Transformed Children Preaching for Jesus”. On Thursday and Friday evenings selected children will be preaching. Please invite a friend and come out to support the children.
- The Child Preachers’ Training is comprised of two levels (levels 1 & 2). Those who have completed level 1 will go on to level 2 and newcomers will do Level 1.
- Children’s Convention will be on Sabbath, August 12.
- Graduation for Lay Workers and Child Preachers will be Sabbath afternoon.
- Those who will be graduating please note the dress code: black and white with red tie/and red corsage flower.
Click here in order to complete the Online Registration Form for Child Preacher's Training.